John working hard for you in Ingleby Barwick West
I am delighted to have been selected as your Labour candidate for Ingleby Barwick West.
These are difficult days for our community. Due to Tory cuts, we are seeing our Council forced to make cuts to its services; and our region unfairly hit by austerity. Despite this your Labour Council has protected weekly bin collections, protected libraries, and set out a positive vision for Ingleby Barwick West and our entire borough.
That’s why we need a strong Labour Council dedicated to maintaining the best possible services and putting forward a positive vision and agenda for the entire Stockton-on-Tees Borough; that puts the well-being of our children and older people first; and defends you against Tory cuts.
Please vote for us on 2nd May—thank you.
- To be available to local people with a dedicated phone line and regular surgeries for one-to-one meetings;
- Continue to keep residents informed of our work through delivery of our regular newsletter, Doorstep;
- Work with local people and Residents’ Groups to work on the issues that matter to you;
- Press for more police and enforcement activity in the area to tackle and deter anti-social behaviour;
- Use our community budget on issues that’s matter to local people—and make sure your voices are heard on how it should be spent;
- To be a strong advocate for Ingleby Barwick West and its residents
John is once again standing as your Labour candidate in Ingleby Barwick West.
John has lived with his family in Round Hill for over twenty years and knows all about the school run and the infamous early morning crawl. He is now retired from his work as a solicitor and prosecutor, and his two daughters are grown up.
John is proud of the work the Labour Group on Stockton on Tees Council has been doing particularly the work to revive the High Street and provide more services for the Ingleby Barwick area.