James working hard for you in Eaglescliffe
I am delighted to have been selected as your Labour candidates for Eaglescliffe Ward in May’s Council elections, and we hope that you will support me.
These are difficult days for our community. Due to Tory cuts, we are seeing our Council forced to make cuts to its services; and our region unfairly hit by austerity. Despite this your Labour Council has protected weekly bin collections, protected libraries, and set out a positive vision for Eaglescliffe and our entire borough.
That’s why we need a strong Labour Council dedicated to maintaining the best possible services and putting forward a positive vision and agenda for the entire Stockton-on-Tees Borough; that puts the well-being of our children and older people first; and defends you against Tory cuts.
Please vote for us on 2nd May—thank you.
- To be available to local people with a dedicated phone line and regular surgeries for one-to-one meetings;
- Continue to keep residents informed of our work through delivery of our regular newsletter, Doorstep;
- Work with local people and Residents’ Groups to work on the issues that matter to you;
- Press for more police and enforcement activity in the area to tackle and deter anti-social behaviour;
- Use our community budget on issues that’s matter to local people—and make sure your voices are heard on how it should be spent;
- To be a strong advocate for Eaglescliffe and its residents
James is once again of standing as your Labour candidate wishing to represent the Eaglescliffe ward on the local council.
James both lives in Eaglescliffe and works here in Stockton so is very familiar with local issues.
This election also mark’s James’s first full term as an elected Parish Councillor in the Egglescliffe & Eaglescliffe Parish.
It has been a pleasure for James serving on a number of Parish Council committees and working parties, championing the interests of parishioners both on the Parish Council and at Eaglescliffe Community Association (ECA) meetings.