Jim and Anne working hard for you in Fairfield
We are delighted to have been selected as your Labour candidates for Fairfield ward.
These are difficult days for our community. Due to Tory cuts, we are seeing our Council forced to make cuts to its services; and our region unfairly hit by austerity.
That’s why we need a strong Labour Council dedicated to maintaining the best possible services and putting forward a positive vision and agenda for the entire Stockton-on-Tees Borough; that puts the well-being of our children and older people first; and defends you against Tory cuts.
Please vote for us on 2nd May—thank you.
Jim Gardner and Anne Hollifield
- We believe that local residents want to be kept informed about things in their local area and we’ll publish and deliver our regular newsletter to make sure they are.
- We will be visible in the area and hold regular surgeries in different areas to help residents and discuss local issues.
- We will work with local residents’ groups, attend them
regularly, take up the issues raised and report back on our findings.
- We will consult with the people affected by any new developments in their area and make sure their views are properly represented.
- We will be your voices on Stockton Borough Council, speaking up for you, ensuring our area and people get the services they need and that they’re good value for money.
- Be strong advocates for Fairfield and its residents
Anne lives locally with her family. Before returning to education last year to train as a science teacher, Anne worked for 5 years in the local voluntary and community sector giving advice to older people on welfare rights, home energy and maintaining good health in later years; she specialised in helping older people and supporting people with learning disabilities.
Previously Anne has worked extensively in economic regeneration in local authorities in the Tees Valley, working closely with residents, police and fire services to improve deprived neighbourhoods. Anne is a keen gardener with a local allotment and a track record establishing community growing projects locally.