Jo & Carol working hard for you in Grangefield
We are delighted to have been selected as your Labour team for Grangefield ward. Carol has served as your ward councillor since 2011, and Jo Booth has joined her as part of the Grangefield Labour team. Both Jo and Carol live in Grangefield and are committed to getting best for their area.
These are difficult days for our community. Due to Tory cuts, we are seeing our Council forced to make cuts to its services; and our region unfairly hit by austerity.
That’s why we need a strong Labour Council dedicated to maintaining the best possible services and putting forward a positive vision and agenda for the entire Stockton-on-Tees Borough; that puts the well-being of our children and older people first; and defends you against Tory cuts.
Please vote for us on 2nd May—thank you.
Jo Booth and Carol Clark
- To be available to local people with a dedicated phone line and regular surgeries for one-to-one meetings;
- Continue to keep residents informed of our work through delivery of our regular newsletter, Doorstep;
- Work with local people and Residents’ Groups to work on the issues that matter to you;
- Press for more police and enforcement activity in the area to tackle and deter anti-social behaviour;
- Use our community budget on issues that’s matter to local people—and make sure your voices are heard on how it should be spent;
- Continue to be strong advocates for Grangefield and its residents
Jo has lives in Grangefield with her young family. Jo’s eldest child is a student at Grangefield Academy.
Jo works as an antenatal teacher and as a genealogical researcher. Jo is an active volunteer in local NHS maternity services and parent services via a charitable organisation.
Jo is also an Executive Committee Member of Grangefield Ward’s 1st Hartburn Sea Scouts and also secretary of Grangefield’s Green Project; an environmental project which reclaims green spaces for community gardening.
Jo recognises the issues that are important to her community and is fully committed to working hard for everyone in Grangefield.
Carol has lived in Grangefield ward for 38 years while raising her family with Michael. She has worked in the women’s refuge and in homeless hostels and also as a teaching assistant in primary and secondary schools.
For eight years Carol has worked tirelessly in Grangefield ward. With the regeneration of Grangefield Park and keeping Fairfield Library open by suggesting a children’s nursery as part of a joint venture and working each day to make Grangefield ward as safe and well looked after as possible.
If elected Carol promises to ensure our residents get the attention they deserve.