Richard working hard for you in Mandale and Victoria
We are delighted to have These are difficult days for our community. Due to Tory cuts, we are seeing our Council forced to make cuts to its services; and our region unfairly hit by austerity.
That’s why we need a strong Labour Council dedicated to maintaining the best possible services and putting forward a positive vision and agenda for the entire Stockton-on-Tees Borough; that puts the wellbeing of our children and older people first; and defends you against Tory cuts.
Please vote for us on 2nd May—thank you.
Ian Bailey, Sonia Bailey and Richard Eglington
- We believe that local residents want to be kept informed about things in their local area and we’ll continue to publish and deliver our regular newsletter to make sure they are.
- We will be visible in the area and hold regular surgeries in different areas to help residents and discuss local issues.
- We will work with local residents’ groups, attend them regularly, take up the issues raised and report back on our findings.
- We will consult with the people affected by any new developments in their area and make sure their views are properly represented.
- We will be your voices on Stockton Borough Council, speaking up for you, ensuring our area and people get the services they need and that they’re good value for money.
Richard has lived in Thornaby all his adult life, having moved here as a child to making Thornaby his home.
Working in the charity sector Richard works daily with people in Thornaby, Stockton and Billingham who are affected by the government cuts.
Richard is proud to be associated with a council who continue to do all they can to support and protect people from the cuts.
Richard is running for the council for the first time in the Mandale and Victoria ward Richard says, “I hope to add my voice to keep this ward at the heart of Thornaby and it’s needs at the front of people’s minds”.