Ivor working hard for you in Village Ward
I am delighted to have been selected as you Labour Candidate for Village ward.
These are difficult days for our community. Due to Tory cuts, we are seeing our Council forced to make cuts to its services; and our region unfairly hit by austerity.
That’s why we need a strong Labour Council dedicated to maintaining the best possible services and putting forward a positive vision and agenda for the entire Stockton-on-Tees Borough; that puts the wellbeing of our children and older people first; and defends you against Tory cuts.
Please vote for us on 2nd May—thank you.
- To be available to local people with a dedicated phone line and regular surgeries for one-to-one meetings;
- Continue to keep residents informed of our work through delivery of our regular newsletter, Doorstep;
- Work with local people and Residents’ Groups to work on the issues that matter to you;
- Press for more police and enforcement activity in the area to tackle and deter anti-social behaviour;
- Use our community budget on issues that’s matter to local people—and make sure your voices are heard on how it should be spent;
- To be strong advocates for Village ward and its residents
Ivor lives in Village Ward, is married to Kay, and has three sons who all attended St Patrick’s Primary and Senior Schools.
Ivor has worked in the NHS for over 39 years and has recently retired from full time work. He also has over 30 years of service in the British Army Reserve, as a Nursing Officer, and was mobilized for active service to Iraq in 2003. Now retired, Ivor is a proud Veteran.
Ivor has service running through his veins, and wants to represent YOU, the people of Village Ward. If elected, Ivor will be a strong advocate for the ward and local people.