Helen working hard for you in Yarm
I am delighted to have been selected as your Labour candidate for Yarm ward.
These are difficult days for our community. Due to Tory cuts, we are seeing our Council forced to make cuts to its services; and our region unfairly hit by austerity.
That’s why we need a strong Labour Council dedicated to maintaining the best possible services and putting forward a positive vision and agenda for the entire Stockton-on-Tees Borough; that puts the wellbeing of our children and older people first; and defends you against Tory cuts.
Please vote for me on 2nd May—thank you.
- We believe that local residents want to be kept informed about things in their local area and we’ll continue to publish and deliver our regular newsletter to make sure they are.
- We will be visible in the area and hold regular surgeries in different areas to help residents and discuss local issues.
- We will work with local residents’ groups, attend them regularly, take up the issues raised and report back on our findings.
- We will consult with the people affected by any new developments in their area and make sure their views are properly represented.
- We will be your voices on Stockton Borough Council, speaking up for you, ensuring our area and people get the services they need and that they’re good value for money.
Helen is married, her husband was born in Middlesbrough and grew up in Norton. They have recently moved back to the North East with their three primary school aged children.
Helens career has enabled her to live in London, the South East, North West and abroad, Helen has always been someone to speak up, and be a voice for others within the community.
Helen brings a fresh perspective on local issues. Helen has over 20 years’ experience in the Media & Marketing industry and feels her communication skills, creative approach, lateral thinking and problem solving stands her in good stead in the role of councillor.